Delta Academy provides an opportunity for young women ages 11-14 to engage in an educational program tailored to their specific needs as growing individuals. The program is designed for young women who need guidance while they transition through social, emotional, and physiological development. Delta Academy participants will engage in a fun learning experience that provides mentoring, educational activities, and service learning opportunities.
The Delta Academy is designed for young women who meet the following criteria:
- Is 11 to 14 years of age;
- Demonstrates great academic and personal promise; lacks support and encouragement;
- Shows interest in developing leadership skills;
- Shows interest in community action and social change; and
- Shows interest in non-traditional STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) careers.
Delta Academy meets the 4th Saturday of each month at 12:00 Noon at One Delta Plaza – 3333 Old Spanish Trail, Houston TX 77021
(Dates and times may vary due to other scheduled events or holidays).
Delta Academy Chair Members
Keisha McNeil, Co-Chair
Cynthia Neeley, Co-Chair
Contact via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org